Go Back   Department of Higher Living > The Core of Man > Field Reports

Old 11-25-2008, 11:26 AM
Made

Send a message via MSN to *!!-Swifty-!!* Send a message via Skype™ to *!!-Swifty-!!*
Default FR: Same Night Lay Questions - 14/10/08

Its pretty rare that I come back from a night out with questions… But tonight – well I tried out heaps of different things and I am hell confused.

The night started out pretty dry. We headed to a couple of places up near central. Side bar and Scubar which are pretty much back packers venues. Going to these places tonight really consolidated in my head that I really cant stand talking to girls that have English as a second language.

Anyways. There really isn’t much substance in there except one set that I happened to be in for a good half an hour.

I became so amazingly confused and a little pissed off about this one set.

Let me go through the set how it happened while its still reasonably fresh in my mind. I don’t usually remember the things I say, or the things that the girls say because I pretty much run on patterns – which is good… but terrible for remembering details of the interaction.

I spotted a two set (ended up being a three set)… And a tiny little brunette number. She wasn’t fantastic… But she was the best I had seen all night.

I opened direct – I was like… “hey, you’re really pretty, where are you from? I need to visit that place” – She happened to be from England – Urgg… At least she speaked English.

It got a little funny here when she was like “Oh, a guy hitting on me” – she happened to had just landed in Sydney today! She was fresh off the plane actually – she came straight from the airport. She will never forget Sydney… HAHA or me for that matter… and I probably tainted her view of Sydney guys for a couple of weeks.

After finding out that she just arrived I said that I was from Sydney. She stated that I was the first Australian that she had met. I introduced her to the guys I was with and said “here you go, two more for you”

I get interrupted by one of her friends. I get introduced. My mates occupy the friend…

I moved her about a three minutes in so I could sit down and lock in up against the bar.

After a bit of small talk I escalated… it was a pretty ballsy escalation… but seeing as I went direct – meh…

I said “If no one was here right now, I’d bend you over the pool table and take care of business… Omg, I so can’t speak to you right now” *pushing her away*

The look on her face was like “OMG, you just said what?”

She said something I and am like “What does that mean”… I said this heaps of times. Just to be a little ambiguous.

I then started framing her as independent

I said “You strike me as a really independent person *which hooked*… and I respect that… Its such a rarity and you know im totally trying to get in your pants, but its very refreshing to find a young girl who is like that”

and aggressive… **Which reminds me that I should have run strawberry fields and a few other sexual framing routines.** Bummer

I screened her on what she likes to do for fun… She was like “What are you asking me?” thinking that the question had a sexual tone to it… I responded “what do you think I mean?”

Her friends came in… and im like “FUCK I need a wing!!!” I ran the set doing a little bit of chit chat for a while… then I drag one of my wings in… He only speaks to one of the girls – there’s three of them including my target.

Mmm… Logistical issues…

I thought I’d kill two birds with one stone and move her and isolate her at the same time. I say to the friend. “im stealing her for a minute” and I lead my target upstairs for a cigarette outside where I start building a little comfort and trust, with a little bit more screening…

From here I really didn’t have a clue what to do.

I took her back downstairs and just ejected after a while purely because I didn’t have a clue how to escalate it further than that.

Kino wise – This could have been better... I was going to play the question game – escalating as far as I could… I actually started telling her the rules when we went back inside but her friends came over and started talking to us. From there it was a three set and I had no idea where my wings were. I could only eject from my perspective.

Guys… uh… Any pointers?

I was just trying things out pretty much using everything i know... and I am sort of intrigued by it. It was fun and a much different experience. Much more fast tempo.

I was trying to push my way through the stages as fast as I could… But really didnt know what i was doing

What could I have done that would have helped me out?

P.s. This was a while ago, and no longer really have many questions about this... They have pretty much been answered. But thanks for reading

*!!-Swifty-!!*
Still Living, Learning and Experiencing

Check out my new blog at
www.swifty.departmentblog.com
Old 11-25-2008, 03:43 PM
Embracing Change

I would say that wing shouldve occupied the other girls aswell..... my bad..
Old 11-26-2008, 11:12 AM
Made

Send a message via MSN to *!!-Swifty-!!* Send a message via Skype™ to *!!-Swifty-!!*

LOL... Meh... Who cares - its in the past. I wasn't fussed that the set was fudged.

*!!-Swifty-!!*
Still Living, Learning and Experiencing

Check out my new blog at
www.swifty.departmentblog.com
Old 11-27-2008, 03:29 PM
Embracing Change

Hey mate,
The fact that she followed you outside was a massive compliance (IOI) , because you went in direct you needed to be direct no only with your SOI;s but also your kino aswel. Dude she followed you upstairs, you had her attracted.
You should have pulled the trigger and straight out kissed her (Direct kino move), sounds like you did to much talking and routines on her, then bang... she gets bored, your making her work too much for you.
You could have asked her once outside if she was spontaneous...
If she replies "yes" then kiss her,
for "no" any other answer... say "we'll see" then go in for the kiss close.

thats my 5c worth.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:33 PM
Embracing Change

Send a message via ICQ to davioum09
Default FR Same Night Lay Questions 14/10/08

FUCKING SNOW.mad planet sucked. nothing even worth sarging. came home early.target poor environment. usually a gold mine.FUCK.what tomorrow night brings? who the hell knows.